skip to main | skip to sidebar

nemi'sclassics

Thursday, April 24, 2008

DJ Quik-Quik Is The Name(1991)


Sweet Black Pussy
Tonite
Born and Raised in Compton
Deep
Tha Bombudd
Dedication
Quik Is the Name
Loked Out Hood
8 Ball
Quik's Groove
Tear It Off
I Got That Feelin'
Skanless

http://www.mediafire.com/?viqa0xzxzeg
Posted by danef at 10:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Snoop Dogg Doggystyle(1993)
      • Scott & Raven The Old Hood(1987)
      • I'm Bout It Soundtrack(1997)
      • DJ Quik-Quik Is The Name(1991)
      • DJ Quik-Safe & Sound-(1995)
      • VA-Suave House Compilation (1997)
      • DJ Pooh-Bad News Travels Fast(1997)
      • Spice-1-Spice-1(1992)
      • Kokane-Funk Upon A Rhyme (1994)
      • Funk Mobb-It Ain't 4 Play (1996)
      • CRIMINALZ - Criminal Activity(2001)
      • Kokane - Addictive Hip Hop Muzick (Who Am I?) (1991)
      • D-Shot - The Shot Calla(1994)

About Me

danef
View my complete profile

COOL LINKS.

  • BUMP's Classic Shit